Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hey to all

Well, ma, at least you've made friends!!! It actually COULD be worse, though. I saw a horrible movie the other night about four lonely friends stranded on an island with genetically altered dogs who were injected with a form of rabies which didn't kill them, but made them very, very angry. So there ya go.... just stay away from the kennel down the valley, would ya? I don't have a lot of time as I am writing a very scholarly paper on the influence of 17th century Dutch painting on a horribly obscure American painter named Enoch Wood Perry. I apparently like painfully difficult subjects for research papers. However, you'll be pleased to know that I'm doing pretty well this semester (that is, of course, until I turn this paper in) and that I'll be taking my first ceramics class next semester. Also, I have a total of ten classes left to take. All praise Allah.... there is light at the end of the tunnel!!! I love you all and ma, don't give up hope... soon dad will be up there with you and you can pick on him ALL of the time. He he he. Jess

No comments: