Thursday, September 25, 2008

Am I awake?

So here's my week so far....

Monday: school and then homework for five hours. Eat, bed.

Tuesday: work for 12 hours, school for three, eat, bed.

Wednesday: school and then homework for five hours. Eat, bed.

Thursday: work for 12 hours. Say screw it to homework. Internet, soon to eat and then bed.

Friday: sleep in and pretend I don't have a job, bills or responsibility of any kind. Not really... projected forecast for Friday: work for 12 hours, homework, eat, bed.

repeat until Sunday when I plan to clean the house, do laundry and clean cat boxes.... then homework, eat, bed.

Is this all of the fun I can expect to have in my thirties? Really? Poor Tom is probably thinking that I forgot about him..... arghh.... why did I decide to go back to school? And when will work slow down????? Arghh.....

Mom, I got your card today. Thank you for the thank you, silly lady. It was OLD NAVY for pete's sake!! Thank you guys for letting us cover your house in black dog hair!

Lori.... how are you guys? What's shaking in Tennessee? Since I so rarely see my Tommy and have an actual conversation with him, I haven't gotten any Lori updates from him. I hope you guys are well!

OK, enough complaining. At least it's still 80 degrees out and my plants are the happiest they've been all summer. It just took fall to make it happen! I love you all! Jess

No comments: