Saturday, September 6, 2008

Here I Am Back Home Again

Well the first week of school with kids is over. Seem to have a great group this year. Classes are kind of big in numbers. But I only have two preps this year which is far different than the 3 or 4 that I have had in the past. Guess they are giving the old guy a break.

Today started off rainy but turned into a great sunny cool day. Not much color in the trees yet. Just along the road. Had a whole herd of turkey up by the garage earlier today.

The mom and I went to the Bensie Eat Fest for dinner. Had lots of good food. Sat by the bay and had ribs, pizza, crab cakes, some kind of rice dish, A and W root beer floats and Jessie I know this would be a hit with you, pulled pork sloppy joes. In just awhile I'm going to top the whole thing off with cherry pie and icecream. Yummmmmmmmy!

Mom and I cut the wood for the new tile grouping, I picked some tomatoes and squash. Going to wash the car in the morning, read the paper and have one of mom's good home cooked meals and watch a movie before I head back down below. Probably should make that trip on foot after alllll that eating. Oh did one other thing, made up some business cards for mom to pass out at the art show this Thursday. Tubby Tommy Boy sents his love to alll.

No comments: