Sunday, September 21, 2008

Thank you my Sweet Girl

You're the best kid ever, Lori. Thank you so much for your efforts. I printed your posting out to always remind me of the intent you offered up as a birthday gift and how important your work has been for me. Got to hug your brother in real time this weekend. Not only were the kids here but brought me the most amazing gifts. Extravagant is the only way to describe my birthday with John, Jess and Tommy (and of course, my granddog).

Only negative that eats at me is Jason. I'm sure he's not doing well and none of us are enjoying his absence either. Just wish he could be happy because when HE isn't, no one else is either. Oh well. As long as I've got you, Sean, John, Jess and the wonderful Tommy, life is good.

I love you tons girl. Take care of yourselves. My life is pretty small and those involved ALL must be well! Ma

No comments: