Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First day of school

Well, hello.... made it through my first day of school, again. Not too much has changed except I found a building on campus which I had no idea existed and was introduced to my brother's doppelganger. I have been assured that my supplies for my studio class won't cost over $200.... now THAT'S a relief. Couldn't find one of my books at any of the three campus bookstores and am planning on finding it on Amazon, or murdering the teacher, whichever comes first.

It's hot as hell here, literally. I have realized that my car is actually a toaster oven in disguise. There's something wrong with the exhaust which causes the driver's side to heat up in a most uncomfortable manner. Hey, if I sell it, I can advertise that it has heated seats! Now there's a positive in a world of crap.

Unfortunately I don't have much time here. I have to run out and spend a few more hundred dollars on art supplies and books before I get caught in rush hour traffic in the little red toaster oven....
love to all, Jess

No comments: