Monday, June 23, 2008

Andromedia Strain Revisited

Went on a field trip yesterday followed by several hours of planting outside. Am the proud exhibitor of at least eight bites, over 3/16" in diameter with a stinger, dead center, in each one. Since all surround my neck and throat I can only suspect terrorism.

As for the birdhouse obsession, guilty. Whatever attacked me wants to live in the birdhouses. I'm convinced. And too, the reflectors in the center lane on the highways are government tracking devices. Thought I'd 'fess up to ALL of my deficiencies!

Glad to hear you are only infected by a monumental flu virus. May it run its course quickly and leave you sound. Got to run. May not have enough foil for my evening headress and even with Summer hours, the grocery stores close soon.

Hoping for a full moon,

Ma

No comments: