Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ha Ha

You know Ma, you truly are a clever woman. Foil.... reflectors..... as for the terrorist attempt on your life, I feel that they just want somewhere to call home. Is it too much for a bug with a stinger butt to ask that he have somewhere to hang his hat at then end of the day? I say no sir! Poor little guys were just trying to get your attention!!

Flu has passed, mostly because I stopped taking the antibiotics. I won't tell you what color my poop was. Yes, I said poop.

I think it has been decided that I will work two ten- twelve hour days in the clinic and two ten hour days in receiving. I'm excited, let me tell you. Actually it'll be nice to have a break from intake for a while but still be involved in the part of the shelter that I love. And hate.

It's stormy out.... Al Gore was right, I think. I gave Frankie a bath and she's soaking wet and as cute as they come. I'd take a picture but the only ones that ever show her really wet are the ones we take of her IN the tub. Since she panics in the tub, picture taking while alone with her is like trying to take a picture of the Mona Lisa without getting tackled by a security guard.

So we lost another game last night but we overheard the coach of the team we played last week telling this weeks opposing coach that they shouldn't let our record fool them, we play better than the record. And it is true. We kick ass.... we just never win. Here's what happens. Team A (not us) has a really good first at bat. They realize our pitcher kind of sucks and that the outfield is sleepy. They relax. Then we have a killer couple of innings and they realize that they could lose. So they stop swinging at Lisa's pitches so they can load the bases and kill us. It a bunch of crap. I almost bowled over the lady at second last night cause she wouldn't MOVE! Julie's gonna teach me how to slide into base, something I should excel at given my innate clumsiness. I was out, but only because I didn't know if I could push her out of the way. Guess I could have.... she was obstructing the base and in the baseline. Bitch.

That's all the news from South Lyon. If California, Japan and New York will one day be under water, do you think Lake Michigan could take out Illinois, Wisconsin and us? Or do you think it'll shrivel up into a freighter cemetary? And why is Obama asking his financial people to help Hillary with her campaign debt? These are the things that keep me up at night.

I love you guys!!!!!

No comments: