Thursday, June 19, 2008

Pictures are PURDY

Holy crap Dad, you should be a nature photographer. I only have one question about mom's birdhouse.... will it have a guest house and swimming pool attached? Her last birdhouse was more like a bird mansion, so you can imagine what type of house I'm envisioning here. I'm sorry the varmint are attacking your babies. There should be some type of law which keeps them off of your property, I'll start a petition here in Ann Arbor, I'm sure it'll go over well.

Nothing going on here, Tom's out drinking with the boys and I'm making muffins for work. I'm such a suzy homemaker these days. Had to go to the doctor to get tested for leptospirosis, a disease which shuts your kidneys down. That was exciting. Got a litter of puppies who tested positive for it and they made anyone who had any symptoms get tested. My doctor said we'd end up in a medical journal if we were positive, it's that unlikely. What's more likely is that someone got the flu, spread it to all of us, and then the puppies got sick. The symptoms are flu symptoms so mass hysteria ensued and the powers that be made us all get our blood drawn. Very exciting.

I don't have any pretty pictures to share unless you want some of my dying nicotiana.... now there's something beautiful. I'm gonna replace them this weekend, everything's on sale around here and I only need a couple of flowers to make the porch beautiful again.

That's all I really have. I officially turned down the clinic position today, reasons to varied to leave here, but even Tom thinks I made the right decision. And we all know how bad HE wants me out of there. So that's it for now. I love you guys!!! Have a good Friday!!!

No comments: