Saturday, June 14, 2008

Finished the best book I've ever read...

So The Road by Cormac Mccarthy turned out to literally be one of the best books I've read in a long time. I'm going to have to check out his other books now.... another trip to the cheap book section of Amazon. I know it's an Oprah book but it also won the Pulitzer, so I guess we can forgive the Oprah thing.
I'm still pondering the move to the clinic. I have a couple of days to finalize the deal. I'm not altogether sure that I want to leave receiving and after talking about it with Tommy, I have made my concerns clear and he understands.
Also, my nicotiana are close to croking. I guess they aren't as hardy as my annuals book suggested. Good thing is, I think I can get seomthing new relatively cheaply cause plants are going on sale. I don't want to leave them out, now my growing collection is filling in and I have obvious holes to fill.
Ma, I hope that things are looking up with dad there. Dad.... may you have a bright and shiny father's day, I'll talk to you tomorrow.

No comments: