Tuesday, June 10, 2008

To the wet blanket...

Here's my day: long, long, long..... worked yet another twelve hour shift and then on to the softball game. It was a good game but our opponents kicked ass and due to our lack of interest in the cut throat world of recreational softball, we suffered yet another defeat. But, we had a great time doing it. I might be moving to the clinic. It remains to be seen but I'm being heavily recruited so I guess I better make my mind up before Thursday or I'll be stringing along a group of highly anxious people. I went back to the mall on Monday looking for "the dress" and found nothing but I got some new too cool for school glasses and look quite nerdy indeed. As for dad's comment on how he plans on spending his summer vacation: have a great time buddy cause I'm gonna use your shelf in the fridge the ENTIRE time you're gone. AND I plan on using your salt whenever I can. Please do the art crawl this summer and use your anniversary gift well. The summer is too precious to use it entirely for working on the house. Go to the beach, go kayaking, read a book, go out to dinner somewhere you have never been before and buy a whole shelf full of cheesy hats that you guys can wear while gardening. Also, and this is of great importance, share your crops with your daughter, cause she loves her some fresh veggies. Think of me and your grand dog sweating away in the farm house.... now there's a reaon to stay up there if there ever were one... air conditioning. I love you ma, I'll get up there as soon as humanly possible and I'm sure the summer will be filled with visitors of many kinds (think Japanese biting beetle) and many great gatherings will occur. Someday this will allbe worth it when you and dad are together up there.... you wouldn't have started on this endeavor if it weren't something you truly wanted for your future. That's all I have for now.... I'll send out requests to the other ladies and we can all chat about how little we get to see one another. Night!

No comments: