Thursday, June 12, 2008

So far today I haven't really done much. Been having a meltdown this week but luckily for me it's rained nearly every day and stopped me from becoming a steaming puddle the girls would sniff and walk around.

Still haven't planted flowers. My motivation is stalled so I think I'll move on to method acting and head for the garage, dirt, flowers and pots...maybe a method to my madness will ensue. I'll write more later if I should suddenly become active here. And Jess, my furry granddaughter has the bee you tee full brown eyes I'd always hoped to see in my first grandchild. Got to go. I picked a scab on my leg from a spider bite and the red stuff is flowing like crazy.

I didn't go to the stores today. Waiting 'til tomorrow. I got a good start on a long-overdue project yesterday. A little more effort with the stuff and I'll have finished something I SHOULD have years ago. Since it's a surprise for Dad (and you let a MAN into the circle!) I'll wait 'til tomorrow when he's on his way here to tell you what I did.

Love you, Ma

No comments: