Thursday, June 19, 2008

Birds On A Wire

Greetings and Such, Well today went here and there.....library, farmer's market, garden places. The darn birds picked out some of my little seedlings.....looked like worms I guess. So I replanted with bigger plants from the garden center. Melons, squash and egg plants. Watched the little varmits gather for a new assult on the garden. Took pictures so I could turn the rat bastards into the fuzz.

Mom is building a new bird house for the front yard........far away from my garden. She also transplanted some flowers and began to add more plants to the flower beds.

Hope to go to the sun fest in Elberta this Saturday. See the link below for pictures of the feathered felons. The Tomato Tatter.

http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll10/joshellha/

No comments: