Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Tuesday!

Hey John, what beautiful pictures.  How long were y'all out there for? You could take some beautiful pictures here in the mountains, hint hint.  Thanks for the well wishes. We had a great day.  Ate ourselves sick at a great little restaurant called Bayou Bay. Great Cajun seafood restaurant. Sean almost did get sick, a couple too many dozen raw oysters. Laid around groaning the rest of the day.  So much for finding out if oysters truly are an aphrodisiac! They're good for making a belly grumble is all I know! I'm making a friendship bread today. Instead of it being cinnamon, I picked some wild blackberries and am trying that. The other batch I put in chocolate pudding and chips and some Kahlua. That one's mine!! Tomorrow I'll find 3 unsuspecting victims that I haven't roped into this never ending chain letter of baking.  People are starting to hide when they see me. Good riddance! Have a great day and I'll talk to you later, more laundry to go hang out.

No comments: