Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Nothing much to say

I don't have much to say...

I murdered my definbachia to mom's instructions.... it's quite sad really. Don't know how it happened. Never had a plant commit suicide before.

Spent the day baking cookies and doing laundry. A true housewife I am.

Made some sun tea and it rained on it intensely for about ten minutes and then the sun came back out. So far, I'm the only person drinking it. Maybe Tom's afraid of what the rain may have done to it?

No cool animal sightings other than road kill. Lots of dumb raccoons around here these days. And possum. Lots of pretty finches at my feeders but the stupid finch food costs a million dollars. Don't those little birds know we're in a depressed economy?

Did I tell you guys that Tom and I saw Hancock, the new Will Smith movie? It was really good, silly but good. Ma and Pa may find it in their stocking this year!

I don't have anything all that interesting to say, gonna go buy some cigarettes now. Love to all. I'm sure I'll come up with something witty in the next day or two.

No comments: