Friday, July 4, 2008

Insomnia strikes again

Oh the life of leisure, to go to bed at 3:00 instead of waking up at that time. Sigh. I can't remember what it's like. Full pot of coffee already gone and I'll be peeing for that all day long. Art therapy? Wow, I can see that! That would be such an amazing, nurturing place for you to be. I concur with momma Judy. Don't let it be a regret. If that's what you think you want to be when you grow up, then be it. I wish I had your perseverance and drive. I have the ambition but not the patience to follow it through. Have I told you how much I admire you? Not just lip service. I truly do.  I love being on this page.  Not only do I get to communicate with John and Judy, I get to know you on a whole different level.  I love you all the more! As for the names for the car.  I love them and I love the reasons behind them.  They do suck as names for humans, born instant grandmothers weren't they? They are definitely in my top two right now, for the name, the meanings behind them and the people behind them. Well, I do believe I'm ready for bed now but it's time to get ready for work. I get to cook out in the courtyard today. Great combination. Me, a gas grill, flag decorated chef's hat and apron and an audience.  Whoo hooo! Can't wait for this one. Watch the national news for "Patriotic cook blows up assisted living facility.  Hot dogs body parts and mayhem.  But first a look at gas grill safety!" Followed by, "She seemed like an intelligent girl, who would have known? Back to you Katie?"  Love Kisses and a wonderfully happy and SAFE 4Th to everyone!!

No comments: