Sunday, July 20, 2008

Scared or Impressed

I'm really not sure how I should feel about the tree re-growing thing.  On one hand I admire the knowledge and experience to regrow, I can kill plastic flowers.  I really do love plants, I just have a bad habit of killing them.  But on the other hand, advising your daughter to take a knife and.....but then the thought of her doing it.......Jess, do you truly love my brother or do I need to make a phone call??  So here I am, done with work, short nap, switched off caffeine for the moment to the second beverage of choice.....koolaid. I still love my job. Wow that's weird to say. Even with the showers, the bodily messes (I start my hep shots tomorrow) and Evelyn, I still really really like it.  Although last night I was bored to tears. No room calls, no showers, no meals, nothing.  Connie and I mostly sat around last night, drank coffee and smoked. Did some cleaning here and there, some laundry and smoked.  Passed out Sunday papers and meds, and smoked.  Put that in a job description.  Jess, I did not know I would be doing all this when I signed up, but I volunteered for more hours. This gets me out of the kitchen and out with my little people who I am growing to love more everyday. Only 60 or so hours this week. You made me laugh with the dog thing Jess.  It reminds me of Thanksgiving with Seamane. Not that it was funny at the time but Avery has been in doggy training off and on since and still is having problems. Dog whisperer my ass. Mom, it was good to hear from you.  Also, as an avid reader and sometimes fan of the uni brow, I would definitely buy your book. Real life always makes for better stories.  Unfortunately you can't make this stuff up!  Love you all, do some chores, eat supper, back to bed, back to work. Jess kiss my brother for me, tell him I love him and will talk to him soon, I miss the boy!

No comments: