Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Kalamazoo

Hello my baby T-Baller!

Don't know whether Dad's read your blog yet. It's gettin' kind of late and I'll remind him in the morning. Again, thank you for all the help you give him with his personal shopping. As I told you on the phone, often your efforts to help collapse and you're somehow left to deal with fallout from kindness.

If I was 30-years-old again, with the experience you've already earned and the potential for where you're headed, I wouldn't hesitate to launch into credentials for so rewarding a career as art therapy. You proved when you were 16 or 17 that you had the patience, concern and understanding to teach adults. You also have an amazing range of artistic outlook to offer new concepts as you might determine are required in specific cases. Please, investigate.

Don't do a "Judy" and look back on where you might have gone. I had so many choices. The only one I'll never regret I believe I'm talking to now. And too, there's your predecessor. Whoever that guy has grown into, I adore him as well. My best work is still out there, evolving.

Love you more than anything, Ma

No comments: