Monday, July 28, 2008

You Are Not Alone

I don't think there is a 12 step for carbs. I could  be a charter member though.  Unlike you I do have a strong addiction to bread. Love it, would shrivel up without it. No bear right now but we're finishing up the last of last years lamb. Getting ready to receive our lamb for this year. 4-h raises them, we eat em! Works well.  Could you imagine getting tired of lamb? We "sufferer" through a leg of lamb the other night and are still working on it. You needed to be here if meat is what you wanted. I could see you holding the shank and chomping on it like it was a drumstick. 

Sean wants to know if you can carve a porsche 914. He said you don't even need to name it. Although we're kinda hooked on "oogie woogie" now!  

New job experience to report.  Worked two doubles this weekend. That's why I haven't posted. Done the cook thing, done the shower thing, the bathroom thing, the laundry thing, the feeding thing and so on. New job knowledge to put on resume, hairdresser. Yup, that's me. I'm rolling hair. Rolled Ms. Hoffner's hair because she can't lift her left arm up. It's not a have to kind of thing but I did it cause I wanted to and it gave me more time on the clock. There's only 1 resident I really don't care for. She's just a downright hateful person and even her family will tell you that. Bitch is more like it!

Going to the book store with Sean. He's going to practice his hunting skills.

Love and kisses, will check in later when it's too hot to go out.

No comments: