Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Cheesy wuffhump?

Did I get that right? Is this a term of endearment from my father? Speaking of the pap bear, is he too good to post here? Oh... look at the big hairy guy with the beard and silly jokes, he's too good to post something to his daughter and daughter-ish-in-law-ish. Bully to him then.

I actually have very little to say. I'm glad the Krotchenspargers are being replaced by Joe and Maggie, what a refreshingly cool couple of folks THEY are. Send them my love, I hope they are in good health. Here's my question about the K offspring... why is it that lesbians and child molesters can have a kid and Tom and I can't? I swear we'd be good parents! Why don't the fates give us a wee redheaded child? Bastards.

So our phones are turned off indefinitely due to the need to pay other bills involving lights and fans.... not that I USE the damn thing anyway. Lori, don't feel bad, I don't call my parents either. I HATE the thing. I really only have it so I can call SOS when the red rollerskate decided to crap out on me. I'm a bad kid... phones are an evil invention created to give us all cancer of the ear.

Well, gotta go eat and watch some more Olympics. Maybe next post I'll indulge myself and give you all my impression of the opening ceremony in which I liken this year's Olympics to the one held in Nazi Germany. Now that's something worth waiting for.

I send you all hugs and kisses, except my dad because he's too good for such childish behavior.

Cuccadupolis

No comments: