Monday, August 25, 2008

Good Lord Jessica!!!!

Where in the world did I list that I have been exclusively feeding my dogs peeled grapes non stop on silver trays??????????? Poor Roxy would be dead by now, Fig would be...well hell, he'd be just fine. And Roxy has been sick only ONCE in the two and a half years we've had her. The only people food they get is rice with chicken or egg (cooked egg mind you, can't have the babies getting salmonella) and fish mixed with rice. NO RED MEAT. And I don't believe she got sick off the fish because she'd eaten it before and our vet said it was okay. My god, if they were real children you would have called Department of Human Services by now wouldn't you? I do love you though and the puppies love you as well.  I also appreciate and respect all the knowledge you've shared in the past and more than likely some panicy phone calls in the futue, must go, have chores to do. Now to go outside and spread that new cocoa mulch I bought...............


Oh, by the way.  I take offense to the homemade crap line. I happen to be planning on doing homemade crap instead of what anyone really wanted anyhow. Did you peek at my list?  In all seriousness, I love homemade crap (damn fingers keep wanting to spell carp!) and whatever my Jess should make would have a place of honor! If she hasn't disowned me by now that is. 

No comments: