Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Well........

I'll have you know Miss Jessie that never in all my years have I acted childish. It has been at least two days , well maybe one since I have thrown myself on the floor, yelled and screamed until I got my own way. So farts, beltches and other stinky smells to you. So ha to you tooooo.

Now to an up date on the garden. Lots of tomatoes starting to get ripe. Squash and egg plants are looking good. Melons and cucumbers are spreading out with lots of blooms. I'll share with Tommy, Mom and Lori but Jessie..........snork......snork to you.

Lori I feel Sean's pain. I've had any number of tool throwing temper fits working on car projects. But once I've started it is hard to give up the project. Even when I know I should. See that's pretty mature don't you think?

Just finished a nice visit and dinner with uncle Joe and Aunt Maggie. And yes Jessie I did manage to get the food into my mouth and not stick it in my ear. So ha again. Going on a field trip in the morning with the aunt and uncle and will try to conduct myself in a mature manner. Not sure where we are going as mom and the aunt have planned things, I think. Jessie, Mick, Cindy's husband sent a box of service metals that belonged to father Ralph. Not sure how Mick got them, but I now have a complete set. So that is very cool. I have to write him a letter of thanks. Did not know dad had so many metals. Jessie when you are here next you'll have to see the metals and all the letters that I now have. They are a lost until now part of the family history.

Going to the steam tractor gathering in Buckley this Thursday or Friday. Home of the super duper corndog. No turkey dogs will be found here. Only good old American made in the USA breaded, dripping fat, corndogs. Jessie should I purchase you one and stick it in the mail? I'll take pictures and post them. Of the tractors not the corndogs. Art show on Saturday and Lee, Janey and Jean are coming over for dinner. Well I love you all. Time to go play in my new sand box and I'm not going to share any of my toys. Oh my no. Farcuss Wumphlehump the 3rd here and out.

No comments: