Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Wish it wasn't so...

There's something inherently sad about Fluffy being truly Fluffy...Sleezy was SO VERY MUCH more macho! Maybe Tommy will get "reader's cramp" before he makes it this far in the blog?????

Love you tons girl...despite the fact that you put a price tag on caring for my ancient carcus. Farcus/carcus. HE'LL take care of me for free! I HOPE. I made tiles all day for the upcoming show September 11. I'm completely certain this show will net as much profit as the craft parts of YOUR gathering and the contributions at the Humane Society. But there's that endless optimism that "maybe THIS time."

Heading for the Democratic Convention on TV. Want to hear what the Hilary has to say on behalf of her advisary (and TO Mr. McCain for using her primary words against her in those new commercials). Lots of curiosity here. Be well until tomorrow.

Love to ALL the crazy people who read this insane missive! Ma

No comments: