Saturday, August 16, 2008

That's WAFFLEHUMP children!!

I'M CHEESEY and the old man's FARCUS...WAFFLEHUMP!!! Not "Wufhump". Not "Wufflehump". Don't you know how much people hate having their names mispronounced??? I was taught in speech classes that mispronounciations are a sign of DISRESPECT. If your name is Cheesey or Farcus Wafflehump you've got to find respect SOMEWHERE!

Just a note tonight. I'm totally whipped (and so is 'Farcus'). Since August 4th I've prepared, served and cleaned up 15 meals for guests. Juana and Doug will be here tomorrow (we had six for dinner tonight). I LOVE company and look forward to guests ALWAYS...wish they'd spread it out a bit 'tho.

Just wanted to say hey. More to follow. John leaves for the farmhouse a week from tomorrow. Stand tall Jess! You and Tommy should have thrown us out YEARS ago! Too late now.

Love to all. Please keep writing. I miss you guys. Ma

No comments: