Saturday, August 16, 2008

Dorfus Frickenbutt says hello to the Wumphlehumps

Obviously Miss Jess doesn't read her emails in all her spare time while not mopping or not sleeping!

Up early again. Should I say again?  Yesterday the alarm didn't go off and I was almost late. Last night I played with the alarms while on the phone with dad and must have set them both (1 clock, his/her alarms) so it went off.  Sigh. I could have slept this morning.  Now do I go to yard sales or work on the quilt for work?

Speaking of work, was called on the carpet yesterday because 2 skanks got in a disagreement and everyone had separate stand up meetings. I was working with Mark (my supervisor) and did he stand up for me? Have my back? Tell Eveyln to go to hell, these menus are corporates and his? Why hell no. Plus, I have too much personality.  I visit too much with the residents. She's very "professional" and doesn't understand my personality. I told her I couldn't imagine being the way she is.  I'm also a failure for not being able to bake cookies in an unbalanced gas roasting oven. Pies are cut too small and the menus are lacking. Afterwards......Mark says cookies are fine, menus are fine, pie sizes are fine. Do what he says and don't worry about Evelyn. ???????? Am I in the middle of something here? So if things go to shit, I'm to have her call Mark asap (his words) and I'm sure he'll cover his ass. She doesn't bother people that have m&m's in their pockets, just us. I still like my job though. Maybe not today. 

Breakthrough on the yellow car. New battery. Bigger, better, more amp and hp. Sean started it and it fried the starter!!  Bless his heart. New starter arrived and he might be working on it this weekend. Not sure if he'll do that or work on the new scooter he found on craig's list.  Yup, he has another project.  Hopefully this one will go easier on him. Luckily, not much $ has been spent on anything lately.

Have had 3 bad days in a row. Not sleeping, work or home. Just stupid stuff.  We yell a little and get past it. All marriages need a little yelling once in awhile.  I tend to get overwhelmed, anxious and it escalates from there. Then I feel like I'm always in the wrong and feel like I'm 5 and always in trouble. I honestly think I'm peri menopausal. I was checked last year and it was a negative, but the nurses at work say "pre peri" doesn't show up with blood work. I've talked one into taking blood from me but yesterday was a BAD day. 

Can I still carry your children if I'm peri Jess??  Did I tell you I had a dream you were preggers? I really did. Seemed so real.  Stop being stressed. That's a major shutdown. HA!  Me giving advice on not being stressed. That's how I live my life. Is there any other way? 

Going to look through the paper and craig's list and see if there's any decent sales to go to. Still haven't made up my mind. 
John, I'm not an eggplant eater and I only like squash if it's sliced and deep fried (everything is better deep fried) but I'm a big enough person to share what I don't like with the other daughter.  BTW, sorry for all the "girl talk"

Will write again later!!!

No comments: